Do's and Dont's
during your holiday in Bali
The following list has been compiled to help you make the most memorable of your stay in Bali. If you have any further concerns that are not mentioned here, please do not hesitate to contact us via E-mail with any questions or queries that you may have.
- Respect local customs and traditions, especially when visiting temples.
- Respect the local and be very patient if your car trapped behind a slow pace of local procession.
- Avoid stepping on the offerings in the streets, simply just walk around them.
- Leave important documents and papers safety in your hotel room and always keep eyes onyour belongings.
- Drink only bottled water, distilled or mineral water. You may purchase bottled mineral water available in local stores around you.
- Confirm your flight at least 48 hours prior to your next flight.
- Make your financial transactions only in banks or authorized money changer. Always remember to ask for a receipt after a transactions.
- Do be careful with local pets or animals you find in local tourism spot. The dog might steal your bags.
- Don't enter a temple during menstruation
- Don't wear improper clothing while visiting a temple
- Don't walk in front of people who are praying.
- On beach, do not attempt to swim outside the designated areas.
Please notice the red and yellow flags.
- Don't buy illegal stuffs such as :drugs, items made from corals or shells and items made from endangered animal.
- Don't hire vehicles without full insurance.
- Don't use your camera's flash light while taking pictures in front of the priest or people praying in the temple.
- Don't stand or sit in higher position than the offerings or the priest while visiting temple.