The Jewel Villa Bali offers spectacular 180-degree views of Bali from the edge of the Jimbaran hill. Watch the sunrise in the east over Nusa Penida, with views of Benoa Harbour and the majestic range of Bali's volcanic mountains in the background. In the evening, the sun sets behind Jimbaran bay and the silhouettes of fishing boats. As night falls, the island comes to life again in the twinkle of lights and you can see planes arriving and taking off silently at the distant airport.
There is always a pleasant breeze that greets the visitors of The Jewel, which is located in the secured estate called “crown of the isle”. This villa definitely deserves to be called The Jewel of the crown. It has four bedrooms, each in a different color scheme and named and designed around a jewel: emerald, ruby, blue sapphire and amethyst. This modern villa, designed by Bali's star architect Popo Danes has all the amenities you can expect. It is the perfect place to stay with a large family. The villa has a separate spa treatment room, a media room, a lap pool, garden and sundecks, in short, everything you need to pamper yourself and enjoy a fabulous holiday.
WALK THROUGH DESCRIPTION
Enter through main gate, offering space to park two cars. Step up to enter villa through double doors into living and dining area, offering 180-degree views of Bali from east to west. Lounge area capable of seating 8 guests and massive wooden dining table for 10. Behind dining area is the fully equipped main kitchen with separate wine fridge, separate beer and water fridge, extra large main fridge, dishwasher, free standing stove and oven, microwave. Secondary wet kitchen is accessible through door from main kitchen. From dining and living area descend to garden and overflow lap pool, with pooldeck and 4 deckchairs. From the garden you can access the emerald and ruby suites.
Access to the four air-conditioned bedrooms is from the dining area ascending a ramp to the first floor amethyst and sapphire suites or descending a ramp to the garden level emerald and ruby suites. The identically laid out master sapphire and emerald suites both feature fully marbled ensuite bathrooms with terrazzo bathtubs and walk-in closets. All bedrooms come with flat screen 21” TVs and DVD players, king-size bedrooms with mosquito nets, and wooden parquet floors. The bedrooms on the first floor have balconies with garden and island views.
From the dining area pass through sliding doors to a patio with the bale surrounded by a fish pond and offering great views over the island. From there, descend stairs to the fully air-conditioned media room and the fully private spa and massage room. The media room has a 43” TV and a library of DVDs as well as a stereo system. This television also features satellite TV with all the major channels.
- 4 bedroom villa (4 x King): 2 master suites with separate dressing area, bathtub in en-suite bathroom and 2 guest suites with en-suite bathrooms and shower. All bedrooms with AC and safety box, 21” TV (no satellite channels) and DVD player
- 1 guest bathroom with shower
- 1 living and dining area with ceiling fan
- 1 daybed / bale
- 1 air-conditioned media room with 43” TV (satellite channels), stereo, DVD library
- 1 air-conditioned spa room, with bathtub and toilet, AC
- Fully equipped master kitchen, wine fridge, beer and water fridge, large main fridge, dishwasher, microwave, 3 sets and styles of China
- 1 fully equipped secondary wet kitchen
- Entertainment: Satellite TV (in media room), DVD, CD player, DVD and music CD library
- 2 mobile phones with prepaid cards available
- Swimming pool with 3 sided infinity edge
- Sundeck with 4 wooden deckchairs
- 2 bedrooms for villa staff
The villa has a full time Villa Manager, a full time Chef, two villa attendant (housekeeping, garden & pool cleaner) and 24 hours security guards.