Villa Angin Laut, built on three levels, is set on one thousand three hundred square meters of lush gardens and, like Villa Cahaya, offers spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. One enters Villa Angin Laut through a landscaped courtyard, where the spa pavilion meets a cascading water-wall encrusted with Balinese bas-reliefs.
Upon climbing the dramatic staircase to the main floor, guests are entranced by the breathtaking view extending through the living area on to the open terraces. Ahead lies a large infinity pool extending this unique view towards the Indian Ocean.
The main floor features a large living room, indoor and outdoor dining areas and an open kitchen. Two bedroom suites with private terraces, as well as a multi-media room, are located to the rear of the villa.
Cross the patio decorated with tranquil water features to reach the guest pavilion and you will find a large bedroom suite, and open-air bathroom and a private terrace.
The top floor of Villa Angin Laut houses the master bedroom suite, which offers a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and boasts two large roof terraces, one with a covered pergola.
Villa Angin Laut offers a total floor space of five hundred and eighty square meters on three levels. The villa comfortably accommodates 8 guests.
- Landscaped entrance patio with water wall
- Spa pavilion
- Game and library room
- Staff premises
- Living and dining room
- Open kitchen
- Covered terraces with sun lounge and dining space
- Two bedroom suites with private terrace
- Guest pavilion with its bedroom suite, open-air bathroom and private terrace
- One master bedroom suite with two roof terraces
- All bedrooms with airconditioning, walk-in wardrobe, safe, private terrace and deck chairs
- Media room fully equipped with flat screen, DVD, CD and - MP3 player
- Wifi Internet connection
- Fax available at Sinaran Surga reception
- Spa pavilion, with two massage tables, showers and full - size Balinese lava stone bathtub
- In the Estate
- Tennis court
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Shower rooms
- Private staircase to the beach