The villa consists of three buildings all featuring traditional thatched roofs. The main building accommodates the spacious living and dining area and the modern open-plan kitchen. The spacious living/dining area is furnished with a dining table for up to 8 guests and antique sofas with cushions. There is a television with satellite receiver to enjoy over 50 international news programs, sports and movie channels. Large ceiling fans guarantee permanent ventilation. The living and dining areas overlook the large swimming pool and the Indian Ocean.
The four air-conditioned bedrooms occupy two 2-storey wings on both sides of the main building. The two upstairs bedrooms have king-size beds and terraces, and each of both downstairs bedrooms has 2-single beds, a terrace and its own small private garden. All bedrooms feature large folding doors opening up to the terrace and enjoy great ocean views. Each bedroom has its own open-air bathroom with sink and shower.
Kitchen & Facilities
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with stove, oven, juicer, refrigerator, crockery, cutlery, etc. The well-trained house staff lives on-site and nearby and includes a cook, a maid and house boy to clean and handle your laundry, gardener & security guards. Your personal Butler will take care of all your arrangements from planning meals, serving your afternoon tea, and arranging parties in your villa to visiting attractions, going shopping or organizing other activities and is available around the clock.
A free massage on arrival is part of the service, and additional in-house Spa & Beauty treatments and Yoga workshop are available at nominal costs. An air-conditioned car with driver is included in the rental rate and at your service whenever needed.
Facilities & Features:
- Spectacular view at day & night
- Large swimming pool with deck chairs and a Balinese pavilion with thatched roof
- TV with over 50 International news, sports and movie channels
- DVD player
- Radio telephone
- Personal electronic safe
- Personal Butler service to take care of ALL your requirements
- Full-time cook, maids, houseboys
- In-house massage and spa/beauty treatments
- 24-hour security
- Free use of mountain bikes (please reserve in advance)
- Chilled bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Welcome pack containing a Bali guidebook with maps, up-to-date practical information on Bali, an audio CD and a CD Rom with a complete Balinese cooking course (introduction plus 7 lessons) as well as over 60 recipes to take home as a souvenir
Villa Bayu is located on the Bukit, the hill south of the airport, and offers a spectacular view of the Indian Ocean and Bali's famous sunsets. It takes only minutes driving to Padang Padang beach (a legendary surfing spot), 15 minutes to the Uluwatu Temple, 20 minutes to Jimbaran beach and 25 minutes to Nusa Dua, Kuta and Bali's International Airport.