Villa Leha-Leha is a private, fully-serviced luxury villa located in Quiet and safe, LehaLeha is ideally situated in a rural setting 5-10 minutes drive from sindhu beach and the historical village of Sanur. The villa is just 5-10mins drive from the centre of Sanur. Famed for its sunrises., surf, beaches, International school, Hyatt Hotel, & laid back charm, Sanur is the home to most long term Bali expats. Artists, Donald Friend, Adrien Jean Le Mayeur de Merpes, and author Vicki Baum all made their home here. Mick Jagger, Yoko Ono & Sting have all stayed in Sanur. Not your average rental villa, it was designed & built by the Owners in 2000 for use as their second home. The Owners regularly use the Villa throughout the year, and are constantly renovating & upgrading. You will feel very much as if you are stepping into a private home rather than a rental villa.
The villa takes its name from the Javanese word for peace, day-dreaming, relaxing, being empty-minded while lying prostrate and gazing at the sky! It’s an appropriate title for this enchanting four bedroom retreat, complete with swimming pool and plunge pools, nestled on the edge of a steep sided valley through which Bali’s sacred Ayung River winds its way on the final stage of its journey to the sea.
Villa Leha-Leha is equipped with four self-contained bedroom suites, each located in private thatched pavilions and each one linked to its own indoor bathroom and private outdoor shower.
Two of the bedrooms boast private plunge pools, and all 4 bedrooms are supplied with music systems, Bose docks in each Master suite. Each marble-floored, air-conditioned bedroom is furnished with a queen-size four poster canopied bed, a chair, bedside tables and lamps, while bold local artwork adorns the walls. Dressing areas, with fitted cupboards and walls mirrors, lead into marble bathrooms each complete with twin washbasins, a bathtub, an indoor shower and a toilet hidden behind a teak door. Each bathtub is positioned beside a picture window with doors opening into a small private walled garden. These doors can be opened to create an alfresco bathing experience, and there is also an open-air shower in each of the private gardens.
- One large oval swimming pool and 2 plunge pools (2m x 3 m each).
- New (2008) 7 seater Ford Everest SUV with Driver at your disposal
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; outdoor showers
- Satellite TV, VCD, DVD and Bose sound system in the living area.
- Children welcome. Children’s books, games & toys available.
- Childs cot, high chair, & car seat also available. Domestic Helper/Nanny accommodation possible.
- IDD, Local call, Land lines telephone available
- Bose Ipod docks in Master Suites, CD system in other suites.
- Safe deposit boxes in all bedrooms + office.
- Laundry service available.
- Spa available upon requests.
- PC, office & Broad band wireless internet connection
- Food Delivery from nearby restaurant available;
- Italian Chef arrangement
- VCD, DVD and CD library.
- Book library.
- Games galore
- BBQ facilities.