Weddings at the Ayodya Resort Bali are all about Bali Mystic, Ayodya Magic and our professional team can range from the most intimate ceremonies to grand affairs, with a wide range of indoor and outdoor venues to suit.
Each wedding is unique and we tailor our programme to make your day truly special, however to give you an idea some of our wedding locations include:
* Our White sandy beach
* The beach garden
* Our outdoor Balinese Theatre
* Our Sunken Lobby
* The Grand Ballroom
The ceremonies can be tailored to suit your needs, with options including:
* Full Balinese Wedding
* Western religious Ceremony
* Western 'non religious' ceremony
* Combination Ceremony
Often the most popular is a western style wedding with some Balinese influences such as the Balinese Wedding procession, it is all up to you.
Following your ceremony you can select from a range of reception options from a private romantic lunch or dinner for two to a larger reception with entertainment selecting from a range of set menus, Buffets or Barbecues.
To complement your wedding we offer a range of rooms and suites to suit the occasion: Ayodya Palace Garden View Room, Ayodya Palace Ocean View Room, Ayodya Suites, Rama Shinta Suites, Bharata Suite, kausalya Suite.
Guests staying in The Ayodya Palace enjoy the facilities of a private lounge with private pool, breakfast, refreshments throughout the day, Afternoon tea and evening Cocktails with Canapes all complimentary.
Pucuk Wedding package
Package Inclusive of:
• Standard wedding venue decoration Wedding Venue
• One tier wedding cake
• 2 Tropical cocktail Dewi Srie
• Free upgrade to one higher room categories on the wedding day
• Digital photographs of minimum 150 pictures on CD inclusive of one album
• Bridal shower
• Background music
• Elegant gift from Ayodya Resort Bali
• Religious ceremony with English speaking priest
• Religious certificate of marriage
• Civil registration
• Civil certificate of marriage
• Free transfer to consulate office based in Bali
• Document processing
• Wedding coordinator during ceremony
• Printed wedding liturgy with the name of the couple maximum 3 peaces